303 West Hastings St Vancouver BC
5pm-11pm 7 days a week
How do I bid?
1) Before you can bid, you must Register to participate in the Auction. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email, and follow the link to set your password. Your information will not be shared with any third parties. Registration is only once per person.
2) Log-In using your User Name and Password.
3) Type your bid into the bid box - make sure it equals or is more than the minimum bid - press "enter".
4) Send your bid and your address to [email protected]
5) Keep watching the herbmuseum.ca website to see if anyone has outbid you. If they have repeat steps 2) and 3) except with a bid higher than the latest bid. Auction ends no sooner or later than the end of day Sunday, Dec. 19th 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time.
How can I pay for my purchase?
We will accept PayPal or money order.
Are the measurements exact?
Measurements are approximate.
Can you ship items?
Yes. The Herb Museum will arrange shipping once payment is received to anywhere there is a post office. Shipping costs will be sent along with email notification to the highest bidder.
Have any of these images been published in the past or will they be published in the future?
A select few pieces have been used to advertise previous auctions. David Malmo-Levine reserves the right to reproduce a few of these pieces to illustrate historical writings in his Potshot Magazine. Please inquire at [email protected] if you wish to know if the piece you wish to bid on has been - or is going to be - reproduced.
Are all of these items originals?
The vast majority are one-of-a-kind. Prints or reproductions are noted.
Does the artwork include the frame depicted in the photo?
Yes - for Vancouver pickup only. We are unable to ship frames due to the delicate nature of both glass and these unique pieces.
Questions? Feedback? We wanna hear it all! Email us at [email protected]!